If you are a consumer who prefers an eco-friendly solution, then you’re going to love our Thermal Piles. You’re also going to appreciate that you can choose an eco-friendly solution without breaking the bank; in fact Thermal Piles are most often less costly than competing piling solutions.
- Removable: we are able to fully remove the Thermal Piles we install making them a great option for temporary structures
- Reusable: you can reuse the piles
- Recyclable: if there is no more use for a removed pile, it can be recycled
- Safe: with a hot-dip galvanized design our steel screw piles never release harmful toxins into water or soil
- Low Emissions: our process only requires one fuel-efficient machine to complete work
Great Project Example: One customer recently contacted us to install 4 Thermal Piles for a pergola on his deck. The customer had long term plans to build a screened in room. With Postech Thermal Piles this customer could remove the 2 piles closest to his home supporting the pergola and move them to the end of the deck to support a beam which will support the screened room. The result for this customer would be 6 piles for the price of 4; of course a small fee would be charged to remove and reinstall the piles but the savings would be significant and his yard wouldn’t be torn apart.
Did you know that once a Postech Thermal Piles is removed there is very little evidence that a pile used to be installed in that location? The ground looks much like a divot left by a not so seasoned golfer!
Call 1 (855) 4 – PILING for an eco-friendly foundation solution for any building project.