What would the best piling system for decks look like?
- Installed well below the frost line to eliminate heaving. With a frost-line as deep as 8 feet, you require a 10 foot screw pile to guarantee the installation.
- Laser leveled foundation to make construction of the deck a breeze.
- High capacity piles which support future plans to enclose the deck or add a hot tub, pergola, etc. (you may not have these plans in mind just yet but you never know).
- Adjustable adapters to get the level perfectly.
- A wide range of adapter heads to allow for a wide range of beam or post sizes.
- Wind lift adapters to secure decks which might be lifted by wind (ie. composite decks that do not have a gap between decking boards).
- Equipment that won’t ruin your landscaped yard / lawn.
- A contractor who understands what it is to provide a superior customer experience.
“Thanks again for installing the screw piles for my deck project. You and your team did a great job today. I was thoroughly impressed with your professionalism and knowledge. I will definitely recommend you to my other sub contractors for their screw pile projects. I look forward to working with you again in the future.” – Ryan Vogelsang, Ryvo Construction
For a premium screw pile foundation for your deck project in the Winnipeg, rural Manitoba or cottage country areas, please call Postech Winnipeg at 793-0653 or toll-free 1 (855) 4 – PILING.
Want to learn more about what Postech screw piles can do for your residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural or recreational building projects? Check out our website at www.manitobascrewpiles.ca