Myth: “I am going to build my garage on a cement grade beam, I can’t use screw piles.”
Fact: Postech Winnipeg Screw Piles have made it real easy to support a cement grade beam with oversized cement head adapters.
If you are looking for a quicker and more economical solution for foundation pilings, perhaps you should consider Postech Winnipeg Screw Piles, let us go through some of the benefits quickly:
- Can be installed in nearly any soil including sand, sloppy silt, marsh lands, clay, etc. making them a possibility even when poured concrete piles are not;
- Can achieve the same loading as concrete piles – Postech Winnipeg is equipped to achieve up to 50,000lbs capacity;
- Generally cheaper than concrete piles;
- Require zero curing and can be built upon immediately after installation;
- Don’t make a mess of your landscaping and no soil is augured out of the ground;
- Light weight equipment can be brought down load restricted roads;
- Piles can be installed in frozen soil;
- A wide range of adapters designed to make building easier;
- Insulated design and 10.5ft extra length makes them your best piling option against frost heaving;
- Torque monitored installation means the capacity of each pile is verified and guaranteed;
- Our installers will travel to nearly any community in Manitoba to complete a project;
- Quick installation times often with same or next day service keeps your project on time; and
- They are eco-friendly with an ability to be removed and re-used.
You’d be surprised what you can build on a Postech Winnipeg Screw Pile. If you’re still questioning whether screw piles are a good option for your project, give Stan Higgins, Independent Owner of Postech Winnipeg Screw Piles a call at 204.793.0653 and he’d be happy to review your plans and provide you with his honest feedback.
For more on Postech Winnipeg Screw Piles, visit: www.screwpiling.ca